- Sterilize your home with the UV Disinfection Light!
- Kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria & viruses in 30 seconds!
- Portable, lightweight & foldable for your convenience.
- Easy to operate.
- With built-in automatic safety feature. When the UV Disinfection Light is turned on and is facing upwards, it will automatically turned off. To start using again, simply rotate it to face down again.
- Powered by USB connection (cannot be charged) or 4 * AAA batteries (Batteries not included).
- Suitable for home, office & even when you travel.
This is too good to be true! How does UV light kills bacteria & viruses?
- In layman’s terms, when bacteria or another type of microbe is directly exposed to 200 to 400 nanometers (nm) wavelength of Ultraviolet (UV) light, the DNA (it’s fundamental building block) of the cell is damaged, preventing it from replicating. If a cell cannot reproduce, then the cell cannot cause infection, and this is how UV light kills bacteria.
- Scientists have proven that broad-spectrum UVC light, which has a wavelength of between 200 to 400 nanometers (nm), is highly effective at killing bacteria and viruses by destroying the molecular bonds that hold their DNA together.
- The data is backed by Dr Alex Berezow, a microbiologist. He stated that, “UV light is lethal to bacteria and viruses because of its high frequency that scrambles and damages their nuclear material. When it damages the DNA (or RNA) code of these pathogens, it also triggers lethal mutations that prevent them from reproducing properly.” While there have not been any tests specifically on Coronavirus, because of it’s ‘newness’, Berezow said “UV light kills everything: bacteria, fungi, viruses. It should kill coronavirus.”
- UV light is widely used in hospitals, medical centres, laboratories and airplanes to kill bacteria and viruses.
Is this safe to use?
- Yes, definitely! Just keep in mind that you should not point the UV Disinfection Light directly at your skin or food. Close encounter with UV light for a long period of time will cause skin irritation.
- The UV Disinfection Light also has a built-in safety feature where if it’s turned on and is facing upwards, it will automatically turn off.
- UV lights are not recommended for direct use on humans for an extended period of time. The absorbed light waves can harm the skin or cause premature aging. However, for just a few minutes of use to kill viruses and bacteria, it is perfectly safe.
- Type: portable UV disinfection light
- Material: plastic & electric component
- Color: white
- Interface: USB
- Battery: 4 * 6v AAA ( not included)
- Voltage: USB 5v
- Current: 450ma
- UV-C tube: 2W
- UV wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm).
- Irradiation intensity: ＞ 2500uw / cm2.
- Size: 4.91*1.38*0.98inch / 12.5*3.5*2.5cm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 2.29oz / 65g
Please note that due to the item is in high demand right now, delivery time are as follows:
- Delivery within United States: 15 to 40 days
- Delivery outside of United States: 20 to 60 days
Please also note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, some shipments might be on hold as many major transportation are affected. Many major cities & airports in the world are still in lockdown. We apologize if there are further delay in deliveries due to the pandemic. Rest assured that we are doing our best and will ship the products to you as soon as we can.